We are currently gathering in-person on Sunday mornings at 10:00am, as well as providing an Online Service for those who cannot attend in-person. The Online service features the same message and musical worship set as the in-person service.
As we offer in-person services we still want to be vigilant in providing a safe space for those to gather during this time. These elements will be in place to minimize the potential health risks:
- You must preregister through the green registration box below. We’re limiting our service to 50 people; a second service will be scheduled if we exceed the attendance limit.
- Self-health scan questions and temperature checks for all attendees prior to arrival.
- Mask policy enforced.
- Social distancing.
- Building cleaning/disinfecting pre- and post-service.
- Clear signage for people to follow for auditorium seating.
- No children’s ministry; no kids under 8 may attend at this phase.
- No youth fireside group; all students 8 and older may attend and be seated with their family.
We recognize this process is stringent and feels different, but if we maintain the care it takes to follow these guidelines, we feel it will preserve our ability to meet together in-person as long as we can. We will continue to assess our policies and procedures and communicate accordingly as they change. You can check here for our most recent COVID-19 policy changes.