Giving Is an Act of Worship! All that we have has been entrusted to us by God. Jesus knows us so well. He knows that our hearts are tied to our wallets and purses. Giving back to God a portion of what he has given us is an act of worship and trust in a God who loves and cares for us. At South Metro Vineyard, we express this truth (worshiping through our giving) by gathering together as a community to contribute cheerfully and regularly to the support of the ministry, the expenses of the church, the relief of the poor, and the spread of the gospel through all nations, as we strive to honor the Lord with the “firstfruits” (Proverbs 3:9) of all our labor.
Here are a number of ways you can give financially to South Metro Vineyard:
- Church Offering place your gifts in an offering basket during our worship service or in the offering boxes before or after the service.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to automatically move an amount you specify from your checking account to the church’s account on a regular basis. Contact us through the form at the bottom of the page or via phone (952.892.1000) to get started.
- Online Giving, which is quick, easy and secure. Click below to give online.
- Mail your contribution to the church office (13798 Parkwood Drive, Burnsville, MN, 55337).
- Bank Initiated Checks sent directly to South Metro Vineyard (similar to a bill pay).
- Stock and other Non-Cash Donations. Contact us through the form at the bottom of the page or via phone (952.892.1000).
- Planned Giving. If you would like to discuss making plans for your estate, contact us through the form at the bottom of the page or via phone (952.892.1000).